The Big Agnes Lulu 15 degree Petite sleeping bag is designed especially for women. Key features include Integrity short staple synthetic insulation, a full-length pad sleeve, A-Flex construction for increased loft and warmth, continuous no-draft wedge that insulates the space around the pad, built-in pillow sleeve, draft collar and much more. The Lulu offers an extra 2 inches of girth in the hip area and a little extra insulation in the foot and core areas. Includes a limited warranty.
- 15 degree F. rating, Petite size-for women up to 5 ft., 6 in.
- Integrated full pad sleeve creates a stable sleeping system
- Extra 2" of girth in hip area
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Petite length requires a 20 in. x 66 in. pad
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack and nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- 60 in. YKK 8 zipper
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell fabric: Nylon rip-stop with WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft and breathable, with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve fabric: Nylon rip-stop with WR surface treatment to repel water
- Synthetic Insulation: INTEGRITY: Short Staple synthetic insulation with 97% recycled content
- A-Flex: A synthetic construction technique which combines layers of flexed insulation with smaller anchor pieces to connect them. The flexed layers increase loft and trapped air space and the anchors maximize heat containment by eliminating gapping and creating more air pockets
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
Pad size-20 in. x 66 in.
Weight-3 lbs. 2 oz.
Stuff sack size-9 in. x 20 in.
Compressed size-9 in. x 8.5 in.
Big Agnes Bag/Pad System
The Big Agnes System is different than the traditional sleeping bag on top of a sleeping pad. Instead, they unite the two. With Big Agnes, the pad slides into an integrated sleeve on the bottom of the bag, and the top two-thirds of the bag is insulated in the traditional style. When insulation material is compressed under your body, it loses most of its ability to insulate. We eliminate the unnecessary bottom insulation and replace it with a sleeve to accommodate the pad which provides the insulation. This design provides a secure foundation and keeps you on the pad all night.