Darn Tough 81331 Micro-Crew Light Cushion Boot Socks are ideal for temperate and warm weather wear. These new socks have a slightly denser weave yet are significantly thinner and lighter than most other tactical boot socks. The result is an extremely comfortable sock that will keep your feet dry, and works well with most any shoe or boot. These socks are ideal for duty wear, outdoor activities or for anyone on their feet for long periods.
Features include light cushion on the heel, mesh panels on top of the foot for ventilation, elastic arch support for foot-hugging fit and a reinforced toe and heel. Charcoal, crew height. Made in Vermont, USA.
- Light, comfortable, durable
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Top-of-foot ventilation panels for breathability
- Light cushioning on heel
- New dense weave provides comfort without bulk
- Great all-purpose sock-tough enough for demanding days, compatible with all types of footwear
- Made in the USA
- Darn Tough number 81331
The Advantages of Merino Wool
- All-weather performance naturally regulates body’s temperature, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Reduces odor and can be worn comfortably several days in a row without washing
- Will keep you warm even when wet
- Extreme wicking power
- Fast drying Darn Tough knits with Merino wool from the softest and most durable category of wools
- Merino yarn is naturally flame resistant
- Merino wool will not melt or drip
- Merino wool self extinguishes when it comes in contact with flame
|Usually ships in:
||50% nylon, 44% Custom Merino wool, 6% Lycra
There are currently no reviews for this product.