Eureka Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 Tent
The Eureka Timberline SQ Outfitter 6 offers increased strength, weatherproofness, and internal space. It still maintains the classic A-frame design with industrial strength construction for heavy-duty use. Comfortably sleeping four, this tent has become a popular choice for weekend campers.
- Fly creates vestibule wings that shelter doors during inclement weather.
- Two large vertical D-style doors feature a zippered window in each and Hi/Low venting for ease of access and controlled ventilation.
- Proprietary free standing sequoia (SQ) A-frame features clips and post and grommet assembly for easy set up and a spreader pole that creates internal volume for enhanced livability.
- The mid-span ridge pole spreader bar accentuates the curves in the tent body, adding internal volume to the A-frame.
- Four interior pockets keep essentials close at hand.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Lite-Set Footprints, sold separately. Lite-Set option creates a versatile, lightweight, yet spacious shelter when fly and Lite-Set footprint are pitched alone.