Grayl Quest with Travel Purifier
Effective water purification for the rigors of international travel and highly impacted wilderness areas worldwide. The Quest (w/TRAVEL Purifier) is effective against chemicals, metals, bacteria, protozoa and viruses. Perfect for international use, hiking, camping, canoeing, fly fishing and most outdoor water sources. System includes: outer cup, inner cup (press), flip-lock lid, and TRAVEL Purifier.
- Fresh Tasting Water: Activated carbon core improves taste & eliminates odor.
- Virus Protection: Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia); and 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus). Filters many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, iodine) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic) that affect health, flavor and odor.
- Press Time: Makes fresh water in 30 seconds.
- Patented triple-charged mesh traps disease-causing germs while allowing water to flow quickly. Activated natural carbon (made from coconut shells) attracts and traps many heavy metals and industrial chemicals. An integrated anti-microbial agent suppresses the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, keeping GRAYL fresh between uses.
- Flip-Lock Lid: Guzzle with (or without) a lid; seal cup closed when on the go.
- Versatility: Compatible with all GRAYL interchangeable filters & purifiers.
- Dishwasher Safe: Outer cup, inner press/cup, and lid are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Flow rate: 1 liter/minute
- Filter lifespan: 300 uses (40 gallons)