The Grilliput is an ultra compact, lightweight campfire grill that is exceptionally easy to transport. Made of stainless steel for durablilty, the Grilliput stows neatly into one tubular section that is only 1 inch in diameter by 11.4 inches in length.
The Grilliput assembles easily and has a built-in cleaning grove to scrape the grill bars before packing. It's ideal for backcountry grilling, shore lunches or any time that you'd want a tasty meal in a remote location.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel
- Handle for optimum grip
- Cleaning groove for soiled grill bars
- Grill parts fit inside stainless steel tube for easy and compact storage
- Includes 1 thick tube with a stopper, 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove, 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads, 10 grill rods, 4 grill feet
- Dimensions-packed: 11.4" x 0.9"
- Dimensions-bbq area: 9.1" x 10.2"
- Weight: 19.8 oz.
- Intended only for adults. Keep away from children and pets. Never leave grill unattended. Do not use in a confined space. Not suitable for camping gas stoves. Ensure a secure and stable position. Load bearing capacity up to 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg) maximum. Beware of flying sparks.
||9.1' x 10.2"
|Usually ships in:
There are currently no reviews for this product.