ITW Tac Links are a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX I.R. Signature Reduction Technology. Unlike metal carabiners, Tac-Links are corrosion resistant, quiet and don't scratch paint. They are excellent for securing and attaching gear and accessories, but should never be used for climbing or lifesaving purposes.
- GhillieTEX I.R. Signature Reduction Technology
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel gate spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabineer
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing rear and accessories
- External dimensions: 2.25 in. Wide x 3.41 in. Long x .314 in. Thick
- 0.70 ounces
|Usually ships in:
There are currently no reviews for this product.