Kuhl Men's Liberator Convertible Pants - Khaki
The KÜHL LIBERATOR CONVERTIBLE PANT redefines the convertible category with performance fabric and features. Cut from DRYPOINT fabric, this nylon-rich blend features a touch of Cotton on the face for added breathability and comfort. UPF 40 and super quick dry, DRYPOINT provides sun protection and pulls moisture to the surface for speedy evaporation. Kuhl's standard 5-pocket design is combined with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side, and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side. With a bottom leg zipper for easy on/off, convert to 10.5” inseam shorts by zipping the pant leg off.
- Rhino Technology is used in high-mobility areas, such as the back waistband and the knees.
- Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon, bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees that facilitate freedom of movement
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam length is 10.5 inches
- Zippers disappear into zipper garages for silence
- Zippered Cuffs to help on off zip off lower leggings
- Double ply cuffs for extra durability
- UPF 40 achieved through mechanically spun yarn
- Easy-care: wash and wear
- Backpackers take note: 32W x 32L weighs 14 oz
Fabric: 1). DRYPOINT™: 77% Nylon /23% Cotton: combed, peached, super sueded for softness
Fabric 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
|Usually ships in:
There are currently no reviews for this product.