Everything that you need and nothing that you don't... The LifeView Tactical Trauma Kit with Tourniquet provides life saving supplies to treat penetrating injuries swiftly. Used by law enforcement professionals, military personnel, and civilians who want on-site bleeding control capability, this 5 in. x 7 in. kit includes a MOLLE compatible zippered pouch and weighs only 23 ounces. This kit is designed primarily for immediate treatment of life-threatening hemorrhaging due to penetrating wounds and injuries. These items can help preserve life until first responders arrive.
The addition of a SWAT-T tourniquet is recommended if there are small children in the area. A CAT tourniquet may be too large to use on young children.
Trauma Kit Contents:
1) CAT Tourniquet - Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
1) 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing - Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
2) S-rolled Gauze - Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, or in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage
1) HyFin Chest Seal Twin Pack - Designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax
1) 2 inch roll of mini duct tape - The adhesive is formulated with natural rubber, and is totally latex-free
1) Pair of 7.5 in. trauma shears - Stainless steel construction, offers rapid access to treat injuries
2) Pair 5 mil Nitrile Bear Claw gloves - offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity
1) MOLLE compatible pouch - Red pouch contains supplies for rapid deployment