Lowa Zephyr Mid TF GTX Womens Boots - Black
The award-winning, Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF is a waterproof, breathable, lightweight boot designed as a 3-season hiking boot, or as a uncommonly comfortable duty boot for service professionals. The Zephyr GTX is exceptionally comfortable, with a proprietary Gore-Tex lining that's breathable, waterproof and seamless to prevent blisters, monowrap construction for stability and fit, and a bi-injection midsole with cushioning and support.
- Lowa Zephyr GTX boots are made by skilled bootmakers in Slovakia, a EU country bordering Austria. Lowa was established 1923, in Jetzendorf, Germany and is the only outdoor boot maker to be granted ISO 9001 status for highest quality construction and process standards.
- Waterproof, breathable and exceptionally comfortable
- Bi-injection PU midsole with cushioning and support
- Monowrap construction for stable, close to the foot fit
- Lowa Cross sole unit with three quarter length shank for stability
- Split leather and fabric uppers
- Lasted GORE-TEX liner is more durable and creates a smoother fit, less potential for blisters or discomfort
- Monowrap construction wraps the foot in a lightweight, firmly supportive, PU frame delivering excellent stability
- Shock absorbing polyurethane midsole
|Usually ships in:
There are currently no reviews for this product.