The Maxpedition Bomber Load-Out Duffle Bag features one large main compartment, a secondary compartment with a gusseted divider that allows use of the full length of the main compartment, an end slip pocket w/closure, a front zippered pocket, 3 interior pockets, modular webbing on the back and an adjustable shoulder strap. The Bomber Load-Out has a deceptively small outward appearance with a surprisingly spacious interior. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Main compartment approx. 8 in. diameter, length adjusts from 7 in. to 13 in.
- One 4.75 in. x 5 in.) zippered pocket and one 4 in. x 2.75 in. loop field for patches on exterior of front panel
- 3 rows of 3-channel PALS webbing on rear panel
- One 8 in. x 5 in. slip pocket with hook/loop closure on exterior right end
- 9.5 in. zipper access to secondary compartment interior
- 10.5 in. zippered access point to main compartment
- Dual reinforced carry straps made from 2 in. webbing with hook/loop wrap
- Interior: One 6 in. x 5.5 in. zippered pocket, one 4.75 in. x 4 in. slip pocket, one 2.5 in. x 4 in. slip pocket
- Reinforced 2 in. shoulder strap adjusts from 28 in. to 53 in. in length
- Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
- Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or Box-and-X stitched for added strength
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
||700 cubic inches
There are currently no reviews for this product.