The Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack is a very robust shoulder bag, thoughtfully designed, with many practical features. The generous main compartment has a draw string storm flap and two inner pockets. The main cover has a zippered top pocket with a Velcro loop patch and a zippered front stash pocket. A large rear CCW pocket has loop fields for securing a holster. The drawstring side pocket accommodates a 1-liter Nalgene bottle with a grommet to drain condensation.
Additional features include a front pocket with key clip and mesh divider, a side pocket with divider, an additional sleeve pocket for tall items and webbing for modular expansion with accessories. Also included is a quick release Velcro belt loop and three breathable pads placed strategically on the back panel.
This Jumbo Versipack is designed for right side carry. The 2” shoulder strap has an adjustable shoulder pad and an attached metal accessory snap. The Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Main compartment: 9" x 8" x 3" with front and back subdividers
- Rear / CCW compartment: 9" x 8.5" with two rows of 2" x 6" loop field
- Front: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" with mesh divider and internal keyper
- Side A : 6" x 3.5" x 2" with divider and double zippers to accommodate antenna
- Side B: 7" x 3.5" diameter with cinch (can be compacted for low profile carry)
- Top of lid pocket: 6.5" x 3" x 1"
- Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 40" / max 60") with 2" non-slip shoulder pad
- Velcro quick release loop fields
- Empty Weight: 1.8 lbs
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are currently no reviews for this product.