Maxpedition Proteus VersipackThe adaptable Proteus Versipack provides 285 cubic inches of storage and can be worn as a belt pack, hand carried using the strap handle, piggy-backed on to larger packs or integrated with ALICE or MOLLE webbing. The main compartment is 9" x 6" x 3" and has a mesh divider. The 8" x 5" x 1.5" front pocket has a full-length divider with two nylon slip pockets. Each of the two side pockets are 6" x 3" x 1.75".
There are two compression straps that snap into the integral handle and three rows of nylon webbing attachment points. The belt stows behind the back panel when not in use.
The Maxpedition Proteus Versipack includes a limited lifetime warranty. Color: black. Imported.
- Front pocket: 9" x 6" x 3" with divider
- Front pocket: 8" x 5" x 1.5”
- Side pocket: 6" x 3" x 1.75"
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Belt: Integral Waist Belt at 49" max
- Handle: 1" webbing integrated with compression straps
- Approximate overall volume: 285 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 17 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength