The 2015 NITECORE P12 is a tactical light with a maximum output of 1000 lumens. Key features include four brightness levels, three special modes, battery voltage indicator, machined aluminum housing and a compact 5.4 inch length. Also the P12 has an IPX-8 waterproof rating, an ultra-clear mineral glass lens and tactical tail cap switching. Includes lanyard, holster, spare O-ring, spare cap, anti-roll ring, pocket clip and a spare tail cap cover.
Runtimes (using CR123 Batteries):
1.25 hours at 1000 lumens
6 hours at 240 lumens
28 hours at 70 lumens
520 hours at 1 lumen
- Premium CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED Maximum output of 1000 lumens Second generation ‘Crystal Coating Technology’ combined with ‘Precision Digital Optics Technology’ provide extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 13,500 cd and a throw distance of up to 232 meters
- Compatible with 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 520 hours runtime on low
- Side switch interface provides one-handed operation and easy access to all functions
- Side switch features an indicator light which displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides unwavering output
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip included
- Tail stand capability
Length: 5.47 in.
Head Diameter: 1 in.
Tail Diameter: 1 in.
Weight: 3.10 oz. (without battery)