Osprey Atmos AG 65L Backpack - Graphite Gray
The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray.
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
- Osprey’s FlapJacket™ provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, secure external gear attachment and can be fully removed
- Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Internal compression straps help to stabilize the load
- Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain
- The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt pads extend 5”/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes while providing a custom fit
- The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement