Rondex ISO Shield 9500 CPR Shield
The Rondex ISO Shield CPR Shield is designed to allow an operator to administer CPR without making contact with the patient's fluids or tissue.
- TWO SEPARATE VALVES: Valve housing has two separate valves working independently to increase operator safety.
- (NOTE: Rondex does not use filters. Filters are porous and allow moisture from the patient's breath to reach operator).
- OPERATOR GRIPS: Provides a means to hold the shield below the barrier material thereby reducing the risk of contamination being spread to the operator's side of the barrier.
- SHORT VALVE STEM (2 cm length): Works as a bite block to keep mouth open which makes ventilation easier. (Head-tilt/chin-lift procedure has a tendency to close the mouth).
- Short stem allows use on small children.
- DURABLE BARRIER MATERIAL: 8 mils thick is soft and easily conforms to the patient's face.
- LARGE BARRIER AREA: Large, durable barrier material, 7" X 7", provides more protection to the operator.
- USABLE OVER A WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: Storage and operating temperatures are -40 degrees to +150 degrees F.
- This allows the ISO-SHIELD to be stored almost anywhere and is instantly ready for use.
- SIZE: Designed to fit most adults and children.