SealLine Deck Dry Bag - 30 Liter
The feature-rich and ultra-durable Discovery Deck dry bag is SealLine's top-of-the-line, best dry bag offering, delivering resolute waterproof protection from day trips to expeditions. Whether lashed to a SUP board, stowed in (or on) a boat, slung over a shoulder, strapped atop a car, or hanging off a motorcycle, bike, or burro, you can count on its durable, waterproof performance.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the dry bag compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Adaptable: Adjustable carry strap and multiple lash points make it easy to carry or anchor the bag.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
*Note: The light-colored interiors are achieved by using materials with non-dyed white threads that have a clear interior coating and a solid-colored exterior coating. The plaid bags use materials with dyed threads and clear coatings inside and out—they do not have as light of an interior as a solid-colored bag, though still maintain some translucence.
MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS