Vortex Strikefire II Red-Green Dot System
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Sleek rear-facing controls allow for easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Red/Green Dot Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Brightness Settings 10 Levels
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cantilever Ring Mount Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
Magnification 1 x
Objective Lens Diameter 30 mm
Eye Relief Unlimited
Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
Travel per Rotation 25 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
Parallax Setting Parallax Free
Length 5.6 inches
Weight 7.2 ounces