The Yeti Roadie 20 is a personal-sized, high-performance cooler featuring a stainless steel handle, durable rubber T-strap latches, a leak-proof drain plug, and tough, one-piece rotomolded construction.
Perfectly sized for the backseat, canoe, kayak, golf cart, or ATV, the Roadie accommodates up to 14 cans of your favorite beverage with a 2:1 ice ratio. The Roadie can be opened while strapped down and is bear-proof when using the padlock openings integrated into front corners. Permafrost insulation and a freezer grade gasket keep your food and drinks cold for days.
- Tough and durable: one-piece Rotomolded construction makes it almost indestructible
- InterLock Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected for ultimate ice retention
- Freezer-grade sealing gasket locks in cold
- Padlock holes are molded into the body and lid
- NeverFail Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- No Sweat Design keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet assures your Roadie stays put
- Vortex Drain System is leak-proof and allows for convenient draining
- BearFoot non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- AnchorPoint tie-down slots allow access and secure mounting
- Dry Ice-compatible and UV-resistant
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Capacity: 20.8 quarts
- Outside Dimensions: 17 ½ in. x 12 3/8 in. x 14 3/8 in.
- Inside Dimensions: 13 7/8 in. x 9 /14 in. x 10 3/8 in.