The Yeti Tundra 35 is a compact, high-performance cooler featuring durable rubber T-strap latches, a leak-proof drain plug, military-grade rope handles with nonslip grips and tough, one-piece rotomolded construction.
The Tundra 35 accommodates up to 18-20 cans of your favorite beverage with a 2:1 ice ratio. Tundras can be opened while strapped down and are bear-proof when using the padlock openings integrated into the front corners. Permafrost insulation and a freezer-grade gasket keep your food and drinks cold for days.
- Tough and durable: one-piece rotomolded construction makes it almost indestructible
- InterLock Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- 2-3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected for long term ice retention
- Freezer-grade sealing gasket locks in cold
- Padlock holes are molded into the body and lid
- NeverFail Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- No Sweat Design keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet assures your Tundra stays put
- Vortex Drain System is leak-proof and allows for convenient draining
- BearFoot non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- AnchorPoint tie-down slots allow access and secure mounting
- Dry Ice-compatible and UV-resistant
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Capacity: 30 quarts
- Outside Dimensions: 21"L x 16"W x 15-1/2"H
- Inside Dimensions: 14-5/8"L x 10-1/2"W x 11-1/4"H