The Yeti Tundra 65 is Yeti's versatile, all purpose high performance cooler featuring durable rubber T-strap latches, a leak-proof drain plug, military grade rope handles with non-slip grips and tough, one piece rotomolded construction.
The Tundra 65 accommodates up to 39 cans of your favorite beverage with a 2:1 ice ratio. Tundras can be opened while strapped down and is bear-proof when using the padlock openings that are integrated into front corners. Permafrost insulation and a freezer grade gasket keep your food and drinks cold for days.
- Tough and durable- one piece Rotomolded construction makes it almost indestructible
- InterLock Lid System creates a form-fitting barrier from outside elements
- 2-3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected for long term ice retention
- Freezer-grade sealing gasket seals in cold
- Padlock holes are molded into the body and lid
- NeverFail Hinge System is durable and self-stopping
- No Sweat Design keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet assures your Tundra stays put
- Vortex Drain System is leak-proof and allows for convenient draining
- BearFoot non-marking rubber underneath cooler reduce slipping
- AnchorPoint tie-down slots allow access and secure mounting
- Dry Ice compatible and UV-resistant
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Capacity: 61 quarts
- Outside Dimensions: 30.5 x 17.4 x 16 in.
||5 Year Warranty
|Usually ships in:
There are currently no reviews for this product.